Digital Project and Account Manager Intern
Project manager intern with excellent written, verbal, communication and organisational skills, able to take responsibility and make decisions; motivated, open-minded and ready to take on challenges. We are looking for you!
- Understand the needs of both customers and users, and provide them with exceptional solutions.
- Define and develop the business model and strategy of our products, shaping the future.
- Envision the long-term by utilizing the communication strategy and product roadmap.
- Contribute to the user experience (UX) design throughout the product development process, including user stories, product features, wireframes, and personas.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of our products and collaborate harmoniously with our customers.
- Maintain ongoing communication with other departments, the team, and customers.
- We're looking for someone who is empathetic, intelligent, entrepreneurial at heart, and has an eye for detail.
- Previous experience managing web or mobile-based products and technologies in a project management or similar role.
- Proficiency in UX/UI design, technology, and optimizing marketing and communication strategies.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize in a high-paced environment.
- Proven experience in creating user-centered strategies.
- Ideally, you'll have a background or experience in fields such as Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, HCI (Human Computer Interaction), or a related equivalent.
- Managed web and mobile applications, platforms, and associated products.