Laravel (PHP) Developer
Do you believe code is poetry and we can change the world, one line at a time? Join our growing team as a PHP Developer, where you can use your knowledge and experience in PHP development with Laravel to create innovative and powerful web solutions.
We are looking for a Laravel PHP Developer who is passionate about coding and highly creative, with the drive and determination to stay up to date on the latest industry trends. The ideal candidate should possess excellent problem-solving skills, be a creative thinker, have strong communication and collaboration abilities, and be comfortable learning new technologies. They should also be able to analyze, diagnose and debug complex software problems and have the drive and determination to work independently and in a team environment. The successful candidate should also have experience in developing back-end portals using an optimized database and knowledge of project management frameworks.
- Analyzing website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimised database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end and mobile teams
- Finalising back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- 2+ years of experience in web development and software design
- Good knowledge of the Laravel Framework.
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming and knowledge of engineering best practices and design patterns
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with the code versioning tool Git.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Experience in common third-party APIs
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Additional nice-to-haves: Redis, Docker, Vue.js, React, NodeJS, Amazon AWS