Sales and Business Development Manager
Are you ready to be part of a winning team as a Sales and Business Development Manager and sign new achievements together?
Our business development manager will be responsible for creating new business opportunities for both our agency and our startups; as well as developing relations with other agencies/partner companies. Duties will include identifying potential partners, negotiating partnerships, and maintaining relationships with existing partners. The ideal candidate should have experience in business development, background startup experience and a strong network of contacts in the agency and startup communities.
- Research and develop narrative strategies for various companies and startups in different verticals
- Managing company accounts and assets in international markets
- Use Linkedin, email or other channels to generate and qualify sales leads/opportunities
- Conducting searches and queries to research, qualify and generate leads and sales channels
- Implement the defined strategy using key demand-generation tools
- Creating and implementing a sales funnel, and sales strategy using Lead Generation Tools
- Working closely with marketing and management teams
- Preparing and analysing sales reports
- You have a proven track record in business development/sales/marketing of technology/software/services/consulting solutions
- If you have experience in technology and startup communities
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills; strong conceptual and analytical skills
- You are experienced in developing new business and maintaining customer relationships.
- If you are interested in technology and software development
- If you want an international career goal and are keen to develop yourself
- If you know that you will have no problem keeping yourself up to date with technology and technical terms
- Good command of English and preferably one other foreign language
- You have a methodical and analytical approach to scaling the right tasks
- You are a professional who strives to work independently with minimal supervision
- If you enjoy dynamic, high-energy initiatives and can take a proactive approach
Graduation or 2 years or more experience in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing will be considered a plus.