You will be part of a small and high performing team of engineers and developers and work to achieve best results possible. We are looking for creative engineers with talent who are interested in creating something "better, together!"
- Develop and lead/co-lead the development of software applications according to established requirements
- Debug, diagnose and fix the problems in developing and existing applications
- Train and supervise the junior developers, provide technical support to project team members
- Follow and improve the software development life-cycle and software development practices of the company, prepare the software related technical documentation when needed
- Stay current with the latest development best practices and share findings with the team
- Find better ways to do everything, stay at the forefront of the latest advances and productivity tools
- Write quality code, and ability to adhere to the coding guidelines.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related field
- Very good knowledge about Objective-C or Swift and native iOS app development.
- Good User Experience and User Interface skills
- Proficiency in English ( both oral and written) is a must
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Good understanding of OOP, Algorithms, Design patterns and code optimization
- Software optimization techniques for memory, runtime, and power
- Critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Willing to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Motivation for the new challenges and new opportunities
- Strong empathy for users
- Excellent teamwork skills; ability to identify and solve key problems creatively with minimal guidance
- Detail oriented work ethic
- Someone who loves to learn and is excited to make different products
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Someone who can collaborate well and enjoys helping others